Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Unboxing: Movic Fate/Zero Color Colle Box

Fate/Zero Color Colle Box is by Movic and the set consists of eight small figures that you can hang on your bag, mobile phone, or anywhere else that you can think of.



What to expect. (Image from AmiAmi)
I obviously bought this to get Gilgamesh, and then I started liking Kirei Kotomine as a character recently, so the more I looked forward to the set. Only six characters are in the box, but there are two Sabers and two Kiritsugus. 

I sold Rider, the two Kiritsugus, and Waver to two friends, and my fiancé got the other Saber. I kept Gilgamesh, Saber, and Kirei. Of course I had to open the box for inspection and see which one's which. But don't worry, the little ones are mint in sealed plastic condition, as you can see below:


I took a picture of Rider and Waver before I let them go
Here's what the box looks like:

It's just a small box--shorter than a figma's box, and there are eight smaller boxes inside. When I opened them one by one, I realized that they're arranged neatly by master-servant. On the left column are the masters, then the servants are on the right column. Kiritsugu and Saber on the top row, Kirei and Gilgamesh on the second, Waver and Rider on the third, and Kiritsugu and Saber again on the last row. I don't know if all box sets of these figures are arranged like that.


The goods that I got to keep

The figures are about more than an inch in size, so they're really small. They can't stand on their own, and they're basically designed to hang from somewhere. If you don't want to hang them up, you can probably make them lean on something.


But they tend to fall over because of their big & seemingly heavy heads
They're cute and they didn't have a strong PVC smell when I got them out of the plastic. They make excellent collectibles if you're a huge fan of Fate/Zero or any of the characters included in the Color Colle 4th Holy Grail War Box.

Here are more pictures of Kirei, Gilgamesh, and Saber:


Kirei's like, "Okay, I'll leave you to frolick with your woman." to Gilgamesh

Kirei: "No, seriously, what am I doing here? What if they start making out in front of me? Take me somewhere else, human!"
And that's it for this short unboxing/review of the Fate/Zero Color Colle Box. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment