Monday, November 19, 2012

Last Week's Figure Haul

I was only supposed to buy a birthday gift for a friend last Thursday night (November 15, 2012), but I also ended up buying this:


I've been wanting this figma Emiya Kiritsugu since it was first announced so my figma Irisviel can have a partner. Think Barbie & Ken. :p

So now my Irisviel has a partner:

Reunited. :)
And then these two arrived on Friday afternoon:


I pre-ordered the re-release of Good Smile Company's Nendoroid Saber Lily several months ago and she was just released in Japan last month in October. As for Good Smile Company's Nendoroid Saber Super Movable 10th Anniversary Edition, here's the story behind that:
I already have a Super Movable Saber Nendoroid but my favorite faceplate broke its neck joint twice. I asked my favorite online Japanese figure toy store if they could still get that Nendoroid for me, and while they can, they also suggested that I get the 10th anniversary edition. It's basically the same, but with chromed parts.

Here are the two new pretty girls, unboxed.
I have yet to take better pictures of Nendoroid Saber Lily and the Saber 10th Anniversary Edition some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment