Thursday, January 17, 2013

The 2012 Figure Haul

Whew! I haven't posted anything here for several weeks, but for my first post this year, let me share my 2012 figure haul.


The first item I ever bought last year was Bandai Figuarts Zero Aizen Sousuke Hougyoku ver. I got him on January 5, 2012. The next figure I ordered was figma Irisviel von Einzbern, which was around March or April. Around that time, I was already starting to like Saber more because of Fate/Zero, so I decided to look for the Saber Zero figma, too. Luckily, I was able to obtain her with the help of one of my favorite online Japanese figure stores. I got her by June together with figma Saber armor, which was an anniversary present from my fiancé. A few weeks after getting Saber, figma Irisviel finally arrived.

From there, my Saber obsession grew, but because money doesn't grow on trees, I have to choose and buy only the figures I want the most. I initially thought I wouldn't be buying Saber scale figures any time soon back then, but by November, I had Good Smile Company's 1/8 Saber & Saber Motored Cuirassier. Next is Alter's 1/6 Saber Maid Ver. R, which is my last purchase for 2012 and a late Christmas gift for myself.

I think there are only three remaining Saber scaled figures that I would like to have, and I hope I can get them this year. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment