Monday, January 21, 2013

January 19 Haul

More Sabers for my collection :)
When pre-orders came out for Nendoroid Saber Zero, Nendoroid Hakase, and the re-released Nendoroid Saber Lion last year, I immediately jumped at the opportunity. It's a "shut up and take my money!" moment. I got them last Saturday with Nendoroid Hetare Saber limited edition and Banpresto Ichiban Kuji Kyun Chara Fate/Zero Berserker.
I haven't opened Nendoroid Saber Zero and Hakase yet. Probably when I have more time in my hands.

In the meantime, Berserker is now enjoying his time with his new friends:

Gilgamesh is like, "Oh hello, mongrel." And Berserker replies with "BWARHRAURHGLFH!"

And two of the new Sabers are busily ogling the doughnuts from J.Co.
No Saber was accidentally eaten after this photograph was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment