Sunday, July 28, 2013

MegaHouse MMS Collection 1/8 Fate/Zero Lancer

I've had figure hauls from the past months but before I talk about them, I'd like to share my latest:  MegaHouse MMS Collection 1/8 Fate/Zero Lancer. I pre-ordered him a few months ago, and he got released last month. He arrived recently and I picked him up today. The pose might be a bit ordinary and blah (because honestly, it would be more interesting if he had a more dynamic pose), but for the avid Lancer (Diarmuid) fan, it's a yummy figure and worth displaying in your collection, especially if you want to complete the entire MegaHouse MMS Fate/Zero line, or you simply have a Lancer Shrine. :p 

Box of the Megahouse MMS Fate/Zero 1/8 Lancer


Lancer comes with another head and another left arm. The other head has a winking face and that dashing debonair smile of his, and the other arm is flexed. You can easily switch the head and the arms because they come off seamlessly from the body. Just be careful when pulling his head, because his hair is somewhat sharp at the back and you might feel a pricking sensation.

What's inside: There are three blister packs. the top one covers the second, which contains the figure, parts, and the spears. The third blister pack holds the base.

A command seal for Lancer is etched on the base.  


You can detach the pointy parts of the spears so you can insert them properly into his hands. I had to carefully twist the spears to make them go further down his hands and make him grip them properly, because simply pushing didn't accomplish what I wanted to happen.

The second head, left arm, and the spears, which I already took apart so I can  already make Lancer hold them.

Here's MegaHouse MMS Collection Fate/Zero Lancer. I really like his posture and I think it's really fitting for a chivalrous knight like him. 


I think fans would also love MegaHouse MMS Collection Fate/Zero 1/8 Lancer some more because of the details. As for the fangirls, you'll have some yummy things to ogle on this figure, such as the abs, the crotch, and the butt. Oh, and don't forget the muscles.

Here are more pictures of MegaHouse MMS Collection Fate/Zero Lancer with his winking face and flexed left arm.





No comments:

Post a Comment