Friday, January 24, 2014

Now Available For Pre-Order: FREEing 1/8 Saber Alter Yukata ver.

FREEing 1/8 Saber Alter yukata version is finally available for pre-orders.


FREEing Y-style 1/8 Saber Alter yukata version
Image from MyFigureCollection.Net
According to the info on MyFigureCollection.Net, this 1/8 scale figure was sculpted by Takahiro Arakawa and it will be released on June 2014. 

Even if I like the default Saber more, I couldn't resist this figure last night because of that pretty face and her yukata. :p I gave in and pre-ordered her from a favorite online Japanese figure store as soon as I got home last night. A friend and I thought the that color of her yukata would be black, so we were surprised that it's a darker shade of blue on the pictures. She retains the black ribbon though, which is one of her identifying factors aside from the light brown/almost golden eyes and the absence of the ahoge.

My friends and I are also hoping that someone from FREEing will think of making yukata versions of Saber Lily and Saber Extra, too.

If you'd like to pre-order or learn more about FREEing Saber Alter yukata version, check out Good Smile Company's Online Shop. The order period is from January 23, 2014 until February 19, 2014.

2 comments:

  1. You gave in. :) I couldn't blame you though, I like her face and her squatting position makes her unique, much like Freeing's Yukata Rin Tohsaka (which is seated on a bench)
    I am hoping Freeing would also release a yukata version for Lily and Nero. I'm imagining white yukata on Lily and most probably a red one (but more "provocative" :p) for Nero.
    --Anonymous Nami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm sure we'll pre-order that yukata version of Nero ASAP. :p

      Delete